16 Random Facts About Me!
I’ve had this page since August last year, and in that time, I’ve never really taken time to introduce myself on this new page. If you follow me on Facebook, you’ll have a bit of an idea now. 🙂
I have written down random facts about me!
- I was born Christine Marie Muston. My middle name is random and didn’t originate from my grandma or great-grandmother.
- My nickname is Chrissy.
- A work endeavour had me born unexpectedly in Bundaberg at 8 months due to my mum having pre-eclampsia and being placed in an induced coma while trying to get me out. I weighed only 1.8 kilos and delivered 1 minute into the 16th day. We’re both extremely lucky we made it out alive that day in July!
- I am not religious and wasn’t baptized as a baby, but I did attend Sunday school. Maybe it was my mum’s way of knocking some sense into me!
- When I was little, my mum bought my brother and I to her partners place and he had 2 older children. I was probably 6 or 7 years old at the time and one night they were watching a horror movie called IT. Despite my mum telling me I shouldn’t watch it, like a good little girl I was, I still went ahead and watched it because I wanted to be a part of the cool kids group. Since that night I’ve been scarred and terrified of clowns. I should have listened to you mum!
- I grew up on the Gold Coast and moved house quite frequently mainly residing in Nerang, Coomera, Beechmont and a short stay in Burleigh until I turned 18.
- I had a blended family from a young age.
- I went to a multicultural high school in Brisbane City in grade 9 and used to commute 1 hour each way via a city train for 4 years. Yes, it is crazy! That is a lot of train time..
- I’m an introvert. I was a very shy girl that frequently got bullied growing up and didn’t make many friends in primary school. It was when my best friend came along at the age of 12 that I finally opened up.
- I’m addicted to coffee. That might not be surprising, but I literally cannot go a day without caffeine.
- I have tattoos, lots of them.
- Dan and I have been together since high school. He knows me better than I know myself.
- I studied for a certificate in photography in my early 20’s and quit after the first semester. I was afraid to fail.
- I used to work at Rabbit Photo and process film and print digitals at Chermside shopping centre.
- I graduated from CATC Design College in completing a Diploma in Photo Imaging in May 2016 right after the birth of my 2nd child.
- Photography has been my lifesaver since the age of 13. Photography was a creative outlet and a way for me to communicate through my love of art.
Thank you for your time. I hope that gives you a bit more insight into me and my life!